Case Study | Ksolves | Entertainment Industry
A leading OTT platform provider. Allows customers to build and run their OTT business. Provides the following features :
- Content management platform.
- Real time Analytics.
- Video management platform.
- Content Monetization through various strategies.
- Integration with major Payment Gateways.
Business Requirement was to provide Real time analytics on Management dashboard - such as.
- Content streaming statistics.
- Active Users, User Retention, User Lifetime value.
- Monetization - Revenue graphs, Subscribers.
These will help customers drive their Marketing campaigns, Subscription offers etc.
The entire platform was deployed on AWS and used RedShift for providing BI / Real time Analytics. Redshift is Amazon’s relational, OLAP-style cloud data warehouse product.
- Streams were enabled on DyDB tables.
- The DyDB streams were processed by Lambdas.
- The preprocessed data was sent to Kinesis.
- Data was received and stored in S3.
- Redshift Spectrum / COPY was used to read and load data in Redshift cluster
- Once data was available in AWS Redshift , it was used for running BI and generating real time analytics.
BI generated was utilized through other products like Periscope
KPMs were available to display on Customer dashboard.