Apache Kafka Services
for their enterprise processes and security needs
- Apache Kafka Architecture Planning and Streams Analytics
- Disaster Recovery Management
- Consultation for Apache Kafka Supporting Technologies
- Deploy Apache Kafka Across Multiple Data Centers
Apache Kafka Application
Development & Deployment
- Apache Kafka Topics Design
- Apache Kafka Connect Plugin Development
- Streaming Application Development
- Deployment Strategies for Resiliency & Availability
- Implementation of Design patterns
- Hardware sizing for Apache Kafka components
- Implementation of Streaming application
- Security Implementation
- Integration with End-to-End Expertise
- Apache Kafka Integration for Communicating Microservices
- Integration of Design with On-Premise Clusters
- Integration with Automatic Builds
Apache Kafka Support &
- Tuning to Log Collection
- Metric Monitoring and Alerting
- Solutions to Data Streaming & Processing Challenges
- Auto-recovery of Apache Kafka Services
- Experienced Apache Kafka Consultants
- Well-Equipped Apache Kafka Developers
- Skilled Apache Kafka Analysts
- Advanced Testing & Monitoring Team
For Apache Kafka Services
Benchmark For Excellence!
Apache Kafka is used for
- Stream processing
- Metric collection and monitoring
- Real-time analytics
- Ingesting data into Hadoop
- Ingesting data into Spark
Apache Kafka Architecture can be expanded as:
- Data ecosystem
Apache Kafka Streaming is a library to process and analyze data already stored in Apache Kafka. It is used to build streaming applications that require input from Apache Kafka and sends back to it, as well.
Consumer is the system unit that reads the messages stored in Apache Kafka. A specific command line tool is associated with Apache Kafka that can be used as a Consumer.
Apache Kafka is mainly used for horizontal scaling. The framework was developed by LinkedIn to attain configurability at message-level and system-level. Since then, companies like Uber and LinkedIn have established their core on Kafka.
Producer is another system unit that writes to Apache Kafka. Similar to Consumer, Producer can be called through a custom tool.
Ksolves has partnered with Apache foundation to drive a smooth Apache Kafka deployment process. Starting from the beginning to the end, we cover every aspect to ensure a seamless experience.
We don't say it but our customers speak for us. With 9 years of experience in the industry, ksolves has earned many valuable customers that rate us among the best in the business.
If you are interested in partnering with Ksolves for your Apache Kafka development, just give us a call or visit the website.