KSOLVES is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
KSOLVES may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Please note that these websites may include links to websites of third parties whose privacy practices differ from those of KSOLVES. If you provide personal data to any of those websites your data is governed by their privacy statements.
We have put in place appropriate technical, organizational and security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
What we collectYou can make choices about our collection and use of your data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove the personal information in with us. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with KSOLVES, and the choices you make, including your privacy settings. The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data: We collect first and last name, email address, postal address, country, employer, phone number and other similar contact data.
- Ksolves collects domain information of people visiting its website as a part of its analysis drive for the website. The information helps us better understand our customers and their needs, and improve our offerings accordingly. The information collection takes place automatically when you visit our site, and you’re not required to take any action for the same. By accessing the website, you are automatically agreeing to let Ksolves access your domain information.
Using the Happierleads software, we collect data when using our website. This information is automatically collected if you are visiting our websites or accessing our applications, we collect the following information provided by your browser or mobile device using the Happierleads software:
- Pages accessed
- Time of visit.
- Time of last visit
- Browser information
- Reverse domain of the IP address Referring site, application, or service including the relevant search queries that led you to our website
- Operating system and Device information IP addressWhy do we collect this? We collect this information to better understand how our website visitors use Happierleads software. This is to improve the client experience while also ensuring the website's security.Opt-Out Any user of the platform has the option to opt out of the data gathering. You can do so by going to: happierleads.com/opt-out (to be created as a link so people can opt-out)
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website or provide personal info through call indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
European data protection rights - GDPRWhen we process personal data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the website you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests of KSOLVES as described in this privacy statement.
Below, you will find additional privacy information that you may find important. KSOLVES adheres to applicable data protection laws in the European Economic Area, which if applicable includes the following rights:
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
- You have a right to request from us, a 'data controller' as defined in the law, access to and rectification of your personal data;
- You have a right to request from us that your personal data are erased, subject to certain exceptions;
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Security of personal dataKSOLVES is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Where we store and process personal dataPersonal data collected by KSOLVES may be stored and processed in your region, in India, and in any other country where KSOLVES or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers operate facilities. The storage location(s) are chosen in order to operate efficiently, to improve performance and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect under this privacy statement is processed according to the provisions of this statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
We transfer personal data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. When we do, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data.: