Our Expertise as
- Organizational and Architectural Risks EvaluationR
- Enhancing Microservices Architecture
- Roadmap Development
- End-to-end Assessment
- Modern Comprehensive Integration
- Good API-led Integration Strategy
- Loose Coupling and High Cohesion
- Best Integration Tools Usage
- Migration from legacy system
- Transparent and Hassle-Free Transfers
- Talented Tech-Savvy Workforce
- Appropriate Migration Tech-Stack
- Automated testing with high test coverage
- API testing
- Routine regression and security testing
- Enables fast and quality releases
Support & Maintenance
- Personalized Customer Service
- Instant Customer Support
- Online & Offline Support
- 24*7 Full Assistance
- Lightweight API
- Loosely Coupled Custom Apps
- DevOps Automation for Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Delivery
Why Ksolves for
talented professionals to the best-personalized strategies, we have it all.
Partnership & Development
Microservices is a loosely coupled specialized approach to structuring an application as a collection of services by creating single-function modules with well-defined interfaces and operations.
Microservices mainly solve two types of problems: technical as well as people problems. Technical mainly refers to the infrastructure and process problems that people usually face when integrating microservices, whereas people in terms of efficiency and coordination.
No, REST API is not a microservice and they both refer to very different things. Microservices is more about designing and structuring the system whereas REST API focuses more on exposing those microservices.
If your business has a large team and needs more complex data-heavy apps, choosing microservices over Monolith would be an advantage.
The main benefits of Microservices architecture are:
- Continuous Deployment
- Improved Workflow
- Parallel Development
- Higher Scalability
There are mainly two ways through which you can integrate microservices into AWS. One is by serverless computing with AWS Lambda and the other by managing a Kubernetes cluster with Docker containers via AWS Fargate.
Microservices architecture is a cloud-native architectural platform, consisting of multiple loosely coupled and independently deployable services in a single application.