Ksolves India Limited is a publicly listed company on the mainboards of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). It has a team of 400+ developers and architects and 30+ global clients with global offices in the USA and India.
Our expertise includes Apache Spark, Apache Cassandra, Apache NiFi, Salesforce, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, OpenShift, Microservices, Penetration Testing, DevOps etc.
- CI Servers: Jenkins, TeamCity and Bamboo
- Monitoring Tools: Splunk, Stackdriver, Cloudwatch, NewRelic
- Log Aggregation Tools: Loggly, Logstash, Sumologic
AI & Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Decision Management using Deep Learning
- Data Driven Analytics
- Serverless Computing With AWS Lambda
- AWS EC2(Elastic Compute Cloud)
- Serverless Application Troubleshooting
- AWS Serverless Application Model
- Cassandra Administration and Performance/Tuning Management
- Data Modeling with Cassandra
- Migrating Data From RDBMS To NoSQL
- Apache Cassandra Data Security Management
- Multi-Node Cassandra Cluster Management
- Manipulate Structured Data Using Apache Spark SQL
- In-Memory Computation in Spark
- Real time stream processing
- Apache Spark Support for Large-scale Data Analysis
- Interactive Analysis With The Apache Spark Shell
- Real-Time parallel processing with Apache NiFi
- Implement Apache NiFi as an Orchestration Engine
- Implement NiFi Custom Controller Service
- Real Time IoT Data flow management with Apache Nifi
- Nifi Cluster Security Management
- J2EE (Spring FrameWork), Struts, MySQL, Hibernate, Tomcat
- ExtJS, Draw2D, MYSQL, Spring, Apache , JQuery, Linux etc.
Entrust your credence to the wholehearted commitment by Ksolves. We will not hesitate to cross borders when a commitment is on the line.
Engrain your trust in the inflexible integrity of Ksolves. We strictly follow the path of honesty and honor that remains true to the ethical code of conduct.
Witness the convergence of brilliant minds to innovate and design the future of your business. We believe in innovation to create a sustainable world.
Upraise your confidence for the security of information with Ksolves. We will adhere to confidentiality for each information crossing our paths.
2012- Mr. Ratan Srivastava laid the foundation for Ksolves India Limited, with a small office in Indirapuram. The seed was sown with the name of Kartik Solution.
2015- Ksolves was certified by International Organization for Standardization(ISO) and became a NASSCOM member in the same year, hitting the double jackpot with two great achievements.
2017- As the size of the team and dreams started to expand, Ksolves needed an extension in the working space, as well. This was the year when Ksolves moved to the swanky new office space in Noida. Not only that, Ksolves also crossed a milestone of 50+ clients at the same time.
2019- We launched the Ksolves Product Store with customized Odoo applications and themes. Soon after the launch, our opportune clicked off and one of our product, Dashboard Ninja, became the #1 App on the Odoo App Store.
2021 - A great year where we were CMMI Level 3 certified and crossed over 350+ in workforce. Ksolves grew in scale with Small and Medium scale companies joining hands with us for services. The year ended on a high with our CTO, Mr. Manish Gurnani taking the center stage at Fintech Festival India in Mumbai.
2014- The seed sown with the name of Kartik Solution was transformed into Ksolves India Pvt. Ltd. This year marks the evolution of Ksolves.
2016- Ksolves with its customer-driven approach maintained a smooth acceleration in the revenue. With that, this year saw a growth in the barrage of Ksolves, reaching 50+.
2018- It was time for another milestone to be checked! Ksolves maintained a whopping retention rate of 80% with clients returning to us for the top-notch service.
2020- Ksolves went public with its own IPO launched in National Stock Exchange, one of the largest stock exchanges in India.
2022- Ksolves India Limited has achieved new milestones and is continuously moving forward.
- Ksolves is listed on the mainboards of both the NSE & BSE.
- Become an Odoo Gold Partner
- Extended our workforce to 400+
- Nominated for the Odoo Awards
- Consolidated Revenue from Operations increased 73% YoY (18.5 cr vs 10.7 cr)
- Consolidated Revenue from Operations increased 12% QnQ (18.5 cr vs 16.5 cr)
- Profit After Tax (PAT) increased 78% YoY (5.92 cr vs 3.33 cr)
- Profit After Tax (PAT) increased 12.1% QnQ (5.92 cr vs 5.28 cr)
- An interim dividend of Rs 4.5 rs per share is declared taking the total interim dividend in this financial year to 12.5 rs per share so far
- Q2 Earning per share of Rs 4.99 vs Rs 2.81 last year same quarter
Meet Our Management
Life @ Ksolves
Ksolves is 24X7
Available To Help You
Request a Call Back
We Shall Get Back To You Soon