- Listed on Stock Exchanges: NSE and BSE
- Salesforce Crest(Gold) Partner and Odoo Gold Partner
- ISO Certified and Nasscom Member Company
- 200+ Certified Developers (Salesforce, AWS and Odoo)
- CMMI Level 3 Certified Company
- 410+ Talented Workforce
- 40+ Trusted and Satisfied Worldwide Clients
- 500+ Projects Successfully Delivered
- 84.3% Repeat Business & 90% Client Retention Rate
- 24x7 Customer Support
Our Offices: One Team, One Vision!
We believe happy employees are the backbone of any successful organization!
At Ksolves, we ensure that every employee gets the best and most comfortable working environment to stay motivated and bring the best out of them. Our Pune team cheers every moment together and is always ready to face challenges.
Together, we can grow more and achieve more.
We know that team culture can make or break the company's progress. Our Indore office teams are highly motivated and fueled with positive attitudes to foster growth and continual development. After all, our team's support is behind our growth!
Build a positive work environment for an engaging team experience!
We have built a happy and healthy work culture that fosters collaboration and motivates our employees. Our teams at the Noida office are always filled with enthusiasm and passionate about delivering the best services.
Taking a Leap Forward: Ksolves Expands with a New Delivery Centre in Ahmedabad
Our new office in Ahmedabad marks the beginning of a new chapter. By expanding our team, we embark on a new journey of growth and stepping ahead.
US Office: Building Bridges to Success
We have established our roots across the globe, and our US office marks the initial stride towards transforming our dream into a tangible reality.
2012- Mr. Ratan Srivastava laid the foundation for Ksolves India Limited, with a small office in Indirapuram. The seed was sown with the name of Kartik Solution.
2014- The seed sown with the name of Kartik Solution was transformed into Ksolves India Pvt. Ltd. This year marks the evolution of Ksolves.
2015- Ksolves was certified by International Organization for Standardization(ISO) and became a NASSCOM member in the same year, hitting the double jackpot with two great achievements.
2016- Ksolves with its customer-driven approach maintained a smooth acceleration in the revenue. With that, this year saw a growth in the barrage of Ksolves, reaching 50+.
2017- As the size of the team and dreams started to expand, Ksolves needed an extension in the working space, as well. This was the year when Ksolves moved to the swanky new office space in Noida. Not only that, Ksolves also crossed a milestone of 40+ clients at the same time.
2018- It was time for another milestone to be checked! Ksolves maintained a whopping retention rate of 80% with clients returning to us for the top-notch service.
2019- We launched the Ksolves Product Store with customized Odoo applications and themes. Soon after the launch, our effots clicked off, and one of our products, Dashboard Ninja, became the #1 App on the Odoo App Store.
2020- Ksolves went public with its own IPO launched in National Stock Exchange, one of the largest stock exchanges in India.
2021-It was a remarkable year, we achieved CMMI Level 3 certification and expanded our workforce to 350+. We witnessed substantial growth and collaborated with numerous small and medium-sized companies for our services. The year culminated on a high note as our CTO, Mr Manish Gurnani, took centre stage at the Fintech Festival India in Mumbai.
2022- Ksolves India Limited has achieved new milestones and is continuously moving forward.
- Ksolves is listed on the mainboards of both the NSE & BSE.
- Become an Odoo Gold Partner.
- Extended our workforce to 400+.
- Nominated for the Odoo Awards.
2023- Ksolves India Limited keeps achieving new milestones and moving forward:
- Became a Salesforce Crest Partner
- Won the Nasscom SME Inspire Awards 2023
- Opened 4th delivery centre in Ahmedabad, India
- Extended our workforce to 410+
- In Q1, Consolidated Revenue from Operations grew 44% YoY (23.79 cr vs 16.51 cr), QnQ growth of 4.6% QnQ (23.79 cr vs 22.74 cr)
- In Q1, Profit After Tax (PAT) increased 43.5% YoY (7.59 cr vs 5.29 cr). QnQ growth of 3.5% (7.59 cr vs 7.34 cr) has an adverse base effect from non-operating income of 0.43 cr last quarter In Q1, Profit After Tax (PAT) increased 43.5% YoY (7.59 cr vs 5.29 cr). QnQ growth of 3.5% (7.59 cr vs 7.34 cr) has an adverse base effect from non-operating income of 0.43 cr last quarter
- Q1 Earning per share of Rs 6.40 vs Rs 4.46 last year same quarter