How to Set up and Use Salesforce for your Law Firm?
Salesforce is one of the best CRM platforms that utilize cloud-based apps for services, sales, and marketing. A law firm is not just an office space with a signboard. There is a lot more than what meets the eye- employees to look after, impeccable record maintenance, complex case management, etc. The time spent on looking after the administration can skyrocket which can make the independent lawyers wonder about joining a corporate law firm by keeping aside their ventures. Well, Salesforce CRM for law firms can make life easier!
How An International Corporate Law Firm Can Use Salesforce?
If you want to improve your law firm’s marketing initiatives and allocate your budget dollars more precisely, Salesforce can be your trusted ally. It is no doubt the best law firm CRM in the market currently. Apart from practice marketing, Salesforce.com is considered as the perfect tool that a law firm can utilize for:
- Practice Management
- Case Management
- Document Management
- Automating Data Entry Process
The expert Salesforce developers can help you realize the complete potential of Salesforce to optimize both management and marketing.
LEAP crm is a great solution that is cloud-based and can automate many admin tasks, freeing the lawyers so that they can shift their focus on the client services instead. To date, thousands of small law firms across the globe have signed up for LEAP. LEAP has extraordinarily high standards when it comes to technology. Powered by Salesforce, it provides clients the best services and aids the sales team to accelerate the closure of new deals.
As a law firm starts using LEAP, it is choosing to adhere to a better & efficient way of managing its business. Automated timesheets, paperless records, a mobile workforce, etc will make the management much easier. To make the transition smooth, LEAP starts nurturing prospects at an early stage with Pardot. The potential clients are fed with whitepapers & thought-leadership articles whenever their details are captured.
Top 5 Reasons Why Salesforce Crm For Legal Services Can Act As A Force-Multiplier:
- Track the ROI (return on investment) on several marketing & client development initiatives. By tying up your website & marketing strategies with Salesforce, you have greater control over every marketing dollar that is spent. Simply log in to a dashboard and check the number of leads generated by each campaign.
- Contact Resource Management (CRM) tools help in deepening relationships with potential clients by tracking the conversations closely and their areas of interest. It allows for structuring the relationship-development efforts of your firm.
- Salesforce can blend with the website inquiry forms seamlessly.
By directing the leads of various kinds straight into Salesforce, a scalable database is created. Multiple attorneys can access it by logging in via the cloud. Instead of having leads directed to attorneys, it is a better option to have them organized in a database where they are scored & shared with the marketing agency.
- It is possible to create customized document templates with this legal CRM software by tracking the frequently utilized forms & documents which can be retrieved & populated with data from the contact fields. In addition to that, Salesforce for attorneys can automate the task of updating the regular status to multiple clients.
- This law firm CRM system can create reports to diligently detect the unfinished tasks which might cause a hurdle or the missing documents. Assign tasks easily to individual attorneys and other staff members with set deadlines as per the requirement of a particular case.
Setting Up & Utilizing Salesforce For Law Firm
Salesforce crm software for legal services works in 2 ways.
The first way is when a client inquires about filing an online form. The information is automatically captured into Salesforce & you have access to the record that involves people who have contacted you. You have access to a chain of emails that you have written which communicates with them directly. Let’s suppose that the client was injured and he/she needs to answer a few questions. If the client has approached you late, you can ask them to document everything or suggest that a doctor’s guidance can help the case better.
In the second case, let’s assume that you are a corporate law firm that has an international client who wants to expand his company to a new country- Spain. Salesforce will pretty much work the same way but the emails will provide different tips. It can include the benefits of the business-friendly laws of Spain or the red-tapes that have to be cleared for a smooth roll-out.
Data quality & accuracy is a top priority, as one might expect from a legal organization. By leveraging LEAP contact management software for law and the connected suite of Salesforce, have comprehensive accountability & visibility into each and every client in the pipeline. Ksolves is one of the best companies for Salesforce development and houses a team of Salesforce experts who can analyze your law firm’s requirements and offer the best salesforce solution for law firms.
Contact Us for any Query
Call: +91 8130704295
Read related articles:
How to Increase Sales with Salesforce CPQ & Data Integration
Salesforce Development in 2020- How Is It Helping The Businesses?