The client, an entrepreneur, established a Baby store in 2015. Despite their presence in the market, they encountered challenges in expanding their range of essential products for local and major retailers. Recognizing the demand and potential, they aim to address this gap by creating an exceptional boutique that specializes in providing top-tier products from renowned brands, catering to the needs of babies and their parents.
The client was facing numerous challenges that are:
- There is no advanced inventory management functionality on the Shopify website of the baby store.
- There is no purchase and accounting management in Shopify which the client required.
- There are no Expense, HR, Document management, or Barcode modules in Shopify that were needed by the client to improve his business.
Our developers formulated a comprehensive solution that successfully addressed the client's encountered challenges:
- We provide them with our selling Odoo Shopify Connector to migrate the data between Odoo and Shopify systems which helps us to synchronize the product, inventory, customer, and sales data on the fly.
- Give the demo to the client to understand the Odoo functionality related to the Sales, Purchase, Accounting, Expense, HR, and Document modules.
- Provide the queue management system where clients can verify their daily or on-fly sync data to the new system and help to generate the sales reports, and accounting reports for their business in this E-Commerce platform.
Successfully we have done Data Synchronization between Shopify and Odoo and created a Baby product online E-Commerce Platform. In the event of any issue occurring on the migration of the Baby store, we are able to successfully send the notification alerts and reprocess the failed messages, maintaining the zero-data-loss mechanism. At the end of the fiscal year, the client is able to easily generate accounting reports for his business.