In today’s competitive business world, having a strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy in place is critical for effectively managing leads and converting them into opportunities. To ensure a smooth and effective sales process, any business must organize the sales pipeline. This can be accomplished by organizing activities and managing missed opportunities.
One way to improve conversion rates is to implement automatic lead assignments to team members. This ensures that each lead is assigned to the appropriate salesperson. Managing multiple sales teams can be difficult as well, but it can be made easier by having a clear lead management system in place.
Odoo 15 CRM is a comprehensive solution to convert leads into opportunities and assists businesses in streamlining their sales processes efficiently. In this blog we will cover some best practices for converting leads into opportunities with Odoo 15 CRM.
Convert Leads into Opportunities: Steps
Generating leads is an important part of the sales process, and there are several methods for achieving this. One method is to nurture relationships with potential customers in order to convert leads into opportunities.
Marketing activities are also an important factor for generating leads. It is critical to track which marketing platform attracts the most visitors and which marketing campaigns generate the most opportunities.
Another way to improve the sales process is to calculate an opportunity score based on user behavior on your website. Using scoring to assign leads can help prioritize and allocate resources more effectively. Email marketing can also be used to re-engage with lost activity and increase conversion rates. Businesses can optimize their sales processes and increase their chances of success through Odoo implementation.
Generating and Qualifying Leads
Odoo CRM platform makes it simple to generate leads and convert them into opportunities. All CRM activities are efficiently managed with its pipeline-based approach, from initial interactions to successful sales or lost opportunities. The platform also makes it simple to convert acquired leads into opportunities from the Leads window, as long as both parties agree to the terms and conditions of the agreement. Below are the steps mentioned that convert leads into opportunities:
- Instead of creating an opportunity, you can collect leads and set up a process to qualify those leads before converting them into opportunities.
- By adding a qualification step before converting a Lead into an Opportunity and assigning it to the appropriate salespeople, the system can generate leads instead of opportunities.
- Odoo CRM Module Lead generation options:
- Generate leads/opportunities from emails
- Generate leads/opportunities from your website’s contact page
- You can enable this mode in the CRM Settings. To use this feature, go to CRM Configuration Settings and enable the Leads feature.
Convert leads to Opportunities
- When you click on a Lead, you will have the choice of converting it to an opportunity and deciding if it should be assigned to the exact same channel/person or if a new customer should be created.
- To do so, navigate to the Leads menu and click on the CREATE icon to view and access the Lead creation window.
- You can fill out the creation form with all of the contact descriptions and necessary details of the specific lead, as well as the possibility of obtaining the lead. If you haven’t gathered a lot of contact information on a particular lead, you can enrich it with the advanced enrich option. After you’ve completed all of these steps, you can convert the lead into an opportunity by clicking the CONVERT TO OPPORTUNITY button.
- When you click the CONVERT TO OPPORTUNITY button, you may be prompted to create an opportunity using all of the information provided.
- The conversion action can be specified in the conversion window. Odoo allows you to convert the lead into a new opportunity or merge it with existing opportunities. You can also assign this opportunity to a specific Salesperson or Sales Team. By selecting the Add a line option, the opportunity can be added. If you are converting the lead as an opportunity, the Odoo platform provides you with additional options for connecting the lead to the customer.
- Upon completing these actions, hit the CREATE OPPORTUNITY button in the pop-up window.
Handing Lost Opportunities
There will be numerous instances where we will miss out on opportunities. Whatever the reason, the Odoo CRM platform can help you manage these situations perfectly and thoroughly analyze the reasons. Won and Lost buttons are available in every lead or opportunity window in the Odoo CRM platform.
- Whenever an Opportunity is lost, press the Lost button. Now you’ll see a popup window that lets you clarify why you missed out on this opportunity. Using the dropdown menu, you can assign a new reason or select an existing one.
- To submit the lost reason, click the SUBMIT button. The lead or opportunity has now been marked as lost. On the window, a red ribbon with the word LOST will appear.
Regaining Lost Opportunities
The Odoo platform also monitors the ability for regaining lost opportunities. So, if there is a chance, you can reclaim the lost opportunities.
- This can be accomplished by clicking the RESTORE button.
- Furthermore, by filtering the lost opportunities in the dashboard, you can see all of the missed opportunities at once. This will be extremely useful for generating ideas for missed opportunities and analyzing the reasons for them.
- Odoo 15 enables you to create and configure lost reasons. You can manage this by going to the Lost Reasons menu in the Odoo CRM module’s Configuration tab.
- You can view all of the default Lost Reasons in the Lost Reasons window and create new ones by clicking on the Create icon.
In conclusion, Odoo 15 CRM is a powerful tool that can help businesses effectively convert leads into opportunities. By following these steps, you can create a clear and defined sales process, identify the most promising leads, nurture them effectively, track your sales pipeline, and collaborate with your team to achieve your sales goals. With Odoo 15 CRM, you’ll have all the tools you need to streamline your sales process and convert leads into opportunities more efficiently.
If you’re looking for a reliable and skilled Odoo partner to assist you in selecting the most suitable service for Odoo, Ksolves can offer you the expert advice and support you require. Ksolves has extensive experience and knowledge in Odoo implementation and consulting to meet the unique needs of your business as an Odoo Gold Partner. Contact our Odoo experts to get your business moving in the right direction. Get in touch with us!