Salesforce is the leading CRM platform that has always been at the forefront of innovation in the industry. It has […]
Salesforce has introduced its new Automotive Cloud CRM, primarily dedicated to the auto industry to meet its specific standards on data exchange. This new Salesforce Cloud platform will prove beneficial for automakers, dealers, automotive finance groups, and their customers. Salesforce Automotive Cloud is backed by Driver 360 to deliver outstanding services and experiences for every customer interaction, and generate revenue by increasing lead conversion and collaborations. It will harness the power of industry-specific automation, intelligence, and real-time analytics to boost productivity levels and save costs.
Automotive Cloud: Reshaping the Future of the Automotive Industry
The automotive industry is in the midst of a massive digital transformation as it steps ahead to meet the demands of new-age customers.
Salesforce Automotive Cloud Feature to Drive Customer Engagement
Enhance Customer Experience with Driver 360
- The Driver Console ensures that service teams have a complete picture of every customer interaction. The interaction is done through continuous touchpoints and customized alerts, including car browsing, buying histories, and service journeys of the customer.
- Features like household management helps automotive companies bring their data together to build a holistic picture of household vehicle ownership as well as show previous interactions. This will assist the dealers and partners in providing customized support, offers, and sales to the customers.
- Vehicle Console provides access to complete vehicle information such as vehicle market value, odometer readings, repair information, and real-time service information to the automaker, dealer, or finance group.
- The Automotive Data Foundation is established on the basis of industry standards such as the STAR Standard. It promotes interoperability, global regulatory compliance, data protection, and flexible data sharing.
Ensure better communication to improve lead conversion and revenue generation
- By providing leads with unique customer and vehicle histories, Automotive Lead Management will aid in the development of relationships between dealers and automakers. The key idea behind this is to make a way through which high-value leads directly come to the individual’s preferred dealership along with complete details of their needs, requirements, and history.
- With Dealer Performance Management, users get the opportunity to analyze dealership performance by region as well as track lead pipelines. In this way, automakers can focus their efforts and coordinate site visits, partner collaborations, etc.
Utilization of Industry-specific Automation, AI and analytics for boosting productivity & Cost savings
- Flow for Automotive feature offers automation equipped with click-based configuration. It also includes integration tools to deliver branded and automated experiences such as shipment delay notifications and updates for vehicle order status.
- Analytics for Automotive comes with a purpose-built dashboard through which you can view the sales and business performance, revenue trends as well as customer and asset life cycle. With this feature, companies can get complete insights to monitor their business.
- Salesforce Genie has recently launched, and now it will help automotive companies unify their customer and vehicle data across different channels and interactions. It includes service requests, customer inquiries, and more.
How does Salesforce Automotive Cloud impact Auto Industry?
From buying the right vehicle to customer support, all the aspects of the auto industry can be easily managed with the help of the automotive cloud. Automation plays a vital role in boosting automobile industry productivity. With the help of unified dashboards, automobile companies can capture customer data from different demographics and understand their specific vehicle preferences to deliver personalized buying experiences.
- Boost Sales
With the help of Automotive CRM, companies can access the car buying preferences of customers and distribute the leads to sales representatives. These targeted leads help the sales representatives schedule appointments with customers. The Automotive Cloud CRM streamlined the whole process and saved time by eliminating manual tasks so that the sales team could focus on delivering quality while enhancing the customer’s buying experience.
- Real-Time Automation
The use of AI and analytics at the backend provide real-time customer data which will save sales team working hours as well as boost the lead management capacities. With this data-driven approach, it becomes easy to understand customers’ buying behaviour and buying history. This data will help increase customer engagement and boost the chances of conversion rates. Moreover, data analysis also provides deeper insight into product information, transaction details, and timely notifications to increase the chances of upselling and cross-selling opportunities. Direct communication in the automotive industry with customers is a great opportunity to deliver better services to customers and ensure their loyalty.
- Efficient Dealership and Inventory Management
Salesforce Automotive Cloud offers an efficient dealership and inventory management platform for managing day-to-day operations. It helps in managing the inventory tasks that include spare parts inventory, warehouse operations, etc. Whether it’s about car sales or car repairs, it helps in smoothening the workflow to enhance efficiency.
- Seamless Integration
Salesforce’s automotive cloud-based CRM is highly flexible and can be easily integrated with other applications. It can easily adopt a new product in the system and help to make customer dealings more efficient. By integrating the data with multiple applications across various devices, Automotive Cloud saves money and boosts your profit level. The launch of Salesforce Automotive Cloud has grabbed the attention of leading car manufacturing companies like Toyota and Astara.
Automotive Cloud Pricing
Automotive Cloud Pricing-Enterprise
Outstanding Automotive CRM built on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud cost $ 300 USD/user/month* (billed annually).
Automotive Cloud Pricing- Unlimited
It is built on sales and service clouds and comes with unlimited power and support. This will cost you $450 USD/user/month* (billed annually).
Salesforce Automotive Cloud brings customized solutions for dealers, automakers, and auto finance groups to enhance their digital experience with potential customers and employees. It is powered up with Driver 360, which is the backbone of the Automotive Cloud and offers an industry-specific solution to take action on customer and vehicle data through sales, services, marketing, and more.
Do you want to reap the industry-specific benefits of Salesforce CRM for your business? If yes, Ksolves experts can help you. Contact our experts to share your project requirements.
Arc Backend Theme Enterprise
Customize the App Drawer background of the theme with the option to choose a color or the image, and manage the transparency of the same.Without following a time-consuming process, a user can search any term from any module or menu and redirect to the same from the app drawer of what you were looking for.