Finding the ideal ERP solution can be challenging in today’s competitive market. Dolibarr and Odoo are two popular ERP software […]
Launched in 2005, Odoo ERP serves as the one for all ERP that provides the best business solutions to its clients. Odoo ERP facilitates multiple verticals like Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Manufacturing Management, Financial Management, and even Website Building and maintenance.
Odoo ERP has an intuitive architecture, which is why Odoo is accelerating its business models towards new features and specifications that provide end-to-end support to the users. Based on the customization, Odoo ERP is considered one of the most flexible ERP backed by thousands of Odoo Apps and themes customized according to the user’s experience.
Covering a wide array of business requirements, there are 35 basic Odoo modules like HR, eCommerce, Sales, Inventory, and accounting. Odoo gives customization power to its every size business, and users can select modules that work together to create a seamless environment. Odoo is a cohesive ERP that provides multiple module access to its users.
Odoo Modules amalgamate essential business functions together to make Odoo an easy to implement and cost-effective ERP. The best thing about Odoo is its rules. Principal users can restrict or grant access to users according to their department, enhancing the security features of Odoo ERP. Let’s go ahead and discuss the various modules of Odoo Enterprise Edition.
The sales module is one of the distinctive modules in the Odoo ERP. It helps the user to manage the sales orders efficiently. With the Sales Module’s help, Odoo users can create new orders and check on the existing according to their requirements. If an order is confirmed in the sales module of Odoo ERP, the order process automatically begins without any external triggers leading to invoicing on the final stage.
- All the information on the one screen for sales teams
- Integrated follow procedure and complete control of sales orders, deliverables, and billing
- Easy to track customer’s information
- Seamless Integration with POS (Point of Sale)
- Automatic Creation of Financial and Analytical entries of accounting.
- Can be integrated with projects, multiple contracts, and production schedules.
- Ecommerce platform management is made easy with integration for online sales.
- Reusable design templates.
Finance and Accounting
With the help of Odoo, users get the complete advantage of finance and accounting modules that covers assets, tax management, budget management, analytics accounting, etc. Odoo provides more than 35 modules according to the user’s requirements, such as automated invoicing, statement management, financial indicators, electronic bank transfers, etc.
- Multi-company, multi analytical axes and multiple company support
- Multiple modules of accounting by real-time consolidation
- Ergonomically quick encoding of various entries and invoices
- Cost accounting and integrated analytical support
- Easy to customize reports
- Facilitates the user by avoiding re-encoding and using documents in the pre-generated system
- Helps the user for quick decision making that supports the department in various ways
- Can be cross integrated with multiple modules according to the user’s requirements
With the help of the logistics module, users can manage multiple warehouses and the various stock locations. Users can easily define the stock location, input location, and even output location for every warehouse.
- Multiple warehouses can be created at different locations.
- Inventory control is robust and flexible with double-entry management.
- With the quick detection of faults, history and planning can be moved, stocks can be valued, and the barcode is now supported.
- Users can easily keep track of incoming and outgoing goods.
- The logistics module can be easily integrated with the stock module.
CRM and Sales Management
With the default CRM system’s help, users get the leverage to manage bugs, opportunities, manage leads, claims, etc. CRM and Sales module manages essential aspects such as resolution, notification, communication, etc. Odoo ERP manages and tracks the crucial cases of suppliers, users, and customers, and it can send reminders, provoke methods, and important actions according to the business requirements.
- Automated incoming and outgoing mail process through the email gateway
- A basic and easy to customize module
- Configuration wizards can be easily set up according to the user’s requirements.
- Sales and CRM modules can be easily cross integrated with calendars of enterprises.
- For better customer support, the system can be integrated with sales, purchase, and support.
- Through workflows, your enterprise process can be smoothly run.
Stay in control with the Odoo project management module’s help and keep track of your automated invoicing, profitability reports, budgets, achieved tasks, etc.
- It is wholly based on analytical accounting.
- For cost control, the module can be integrated with human resources.
- With the help of planning, treasury, and budget are controlled.
- Timesheets and tasks can be integrated easily.
- Project Management Module manages sales orders and tasks.
Now Human Resources professionals can easily maintain the employee’s payroll, leave, leave requests, and plan the company’s schedule and timeline of every project for billing purposes. Managers can easily keep a tab on the employee’s schedule and access to timesheet validation. The Human resources module helps the professional keep a check on the employees’ working hours and costs.
- Robust validation mechanism
- Personalized menu bars for users
- Profitability follow up for projects
- Users can easily integrate the Human Resources module to analytics accounting.
- For automatic invoicing, the human resources module can be easily integrated with the accounting module.
- Ability to generate invoicing.
- Reports and Dashboards can be easily generated.
As online selling is increasing day by day, Odoo has developed a robust eCommerce solution in its ERP. Users can easily synchronize the front end with the backend without any code or lengthy procedure.
- Easy to synchronize frontend and backend.
- Multiple Dashboard Options.
- Seamless integration with other modules.
- Easy to use, no specific training is required.
- Thousands of apps and themes available.
- Supports multiple images, gif, and videos.
With Odoo modules’ help, the companies can allot multiple tasks to the different users according to the system’s requirements. All the modules mentioned above are one of the 35 modules, and they are necessary to maintain a company’s operations.
Contact Us for any Query
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : +91 8130704295
Here’s What to Know When Choosing an e-Commerce Theme
Arc Backend Theme Enterprise
Customize the App Drawer background of the theme with the option to choose a color or the image, and manage the transparency of the same.Without following a time-consuming process, a user can search any term from any module or menu and redirect to the same from the app drawer of what you were looking for.