Today let me ask you a simple question. How do you achieve business growth that is both continuous and durable? You would say by focusing on customer’s needs without even blinking your eye. I would not blame you as this is probably the most common perception in the business world. But, it is just a side of the coin, flip the coin and you will see that employee satisfaction is equally (if not more) important than customer satisfaction. Ksolves being the best Salesforce company in India knows this from the very beginning and that is why we have decided to share some tips from our personal experience of our happy and satisfied employees with all our readers.
In this article, we will talk about how a satisfying employee experience can generate more revenues and growth for a fulfilled business.
Employee Experience: A catalyst for driving success
“Engaged customers are the sole reasons for growth in any organization”, this is the biggest misperception. With our past experience, we can say that a better employee experience too can act as a catalyst for growth.
Salesforce professional services have completely changed the way companies are approaching employees. A strong EX has a great impact on business and its growth.
Ksolves empowering employees with Salesforce
We will share our experience with you. A few years ago we decided to improve our employee experience. We asked our employees to chuck traditional ways and be more attentive towards customer needs and guess what? The dynamics changed.
Ever since we have started Salesforce migration services in India and abroad, we have been seeing huge changes in employee engagement. Salesforce offers a modernized employee engagement solution so that the employees can stay up to date, with access to the tools they require.
Ksolves has been one of the best Salesforce implementation companies in India and can clearly tell you why Salesforce is so beneficial for your employees through past experience and the practices we have applied. With the Salesforce service cloud, your employees can do wonders. Let us see how?
Provide personalized support so that employees can engage better with customers
- It allows employees to provide customer support on any channel.
- Automate business processes and offer smart productivity tools.
- Employees can leverage actionable insights into each and every customer interaction.
- You get the power of AI and clarity of Customer 360 to get inside details of all customer interactions.
Better tools and opportunities for employees to drive growth.
Ease of digital access
- Helps in bringing all the digital interactions to one place.
- AI-powered chatbots can save employees time.
Get your jobs done with Salesforce field services
- Empower employees to deliver safe and mission-critical field services.
- Get jobs done more safely and faster.
- Access data both online and offline.
- Provide all the information to the customer easily.
Transforming the role of human resources
All Salesforce-managed service providers need to make sure that HR is closely associated with every part of the organization. Service cloud can very well help in redefining HR.
Provide a new support experience to employees
Service Cloud is the best solution for a better employee experience with increased revenues
- It keeps your employees engaged with tools, insights, and more.
- Happy employees with reduced costs.
Personalized employee engagements
Employees these days expect instant and personalized services from their employers.
- With Salesforce professional services you can do many things like creating an HR helpdesk, offer a 360-degree employee view, etc.
- Empower employees with an employee self-service community.
Give your employees the right tools
This is a world full of technology and keeping your employees away from this could be a huge loss
- Help employees engage in mobile and intranet technologies.
- Build a community to connect all the employees and develop talent.
Connect Analytics and HR
Analytics and HR together can create a wonderful EX
- Use real-time analytics for better decision-making.
- Access prominent information.
Few others like Salesforce integration services can control communication between CRM and other systems to make it easy for employees.
Make Employee experience a priority
Provide better workplace satisfaction and retention rates. This will give an impression that you value your employees as much as you value your customers.
Reinvent all that you can
This pandemic has forced many organizations to stop for a while and rethink their approach towards their employees. The companies that look forward to a better employee experience maintain sustainable growth for a longer period of time.
Ksolves has been a Salesforce software development company for many years and a Salesforce implementation partner in India and USA. We have implemented these services for our in-house team and have seen tremendous results. When your employees are happy, they deliver the best results you can ever imagine. Salesforce plays a very important role in channelizing this employee experience. So, if you have not tried it yet, I would suggest you go for it. Ksolves will manage everything else.
If you wish to learn more about Salesforce, write to us in the comments below or give us a call or a free demo.
Contact Us for any Query
Call: +91 8130704295
Read Related Articles –
Is Your Sales Data Hygienic? See What You Can Do!
Mental Healthcare: A Solution For An Ever-Rising Issue