Have you started using CRM yet? If not, you are missing out on something amazing. Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM is one of the most extensive and feature-rich CRMs of all time. Whether you have a small business or an enterprise, achieving optimal performance is the ultimate goal. Any lost future prospect is the gain of your competitor.
Ksolves has been a leading Salesforce development company for many years and as you are here, let us introduce you to the Salesforce Sales Cloud and help you in achieving more heights.
What is Salesforce Sales cloud?
Salesforce Sales Cloud is a CRM platform designed to support sales, marketing, and customer support. Salesforce’s Cloud is a fully customizable product bringing together all the customer information and providing access to thousands of applications through AppExchange. From prioritizing to generating leads automatically, Salesforce Cloud manages everything from lead generation to closing the deal. It also saves the sales’ team time and improves productivity.
Let us break down all the capabilities of Salesforce’s Cloud and how it could help organizations grow?
How Salesforce Sales Cloud could help companies grow?
More Revenue by closing more deals
Closing good deals are what every company desires. The Salesforce Sales Cloud offers contact management which is a marketing tool. It helps Sales reps in better understanding future prospects and close more deals. Your Sales reps will be leading the chart irrespective of the size of the company.
- Manage your account and contact: Get a complete view of your customers including activity history, key contacts, client communications, etc.
- Manage opportunity: Companies can also benefit from Sales Cloud as they can have a complete view of their team’s deals with the help of feature opportunity management.
Salesforce Sales Cloud helps you in increasing conversion rates. You can create lead machines and grow your revenue. A lower rate of leads can hamper your growth.
- Lead management: Track your lead and monitor your campaign across all platforms. It also helps you in making decisions for future investments.
- Sales data: Get the correct data at the right time with Data.com. Communicate with decision-makers and increase your productivity in sales and marketing.
Salesforce Sales Cloud gives you the ability to boost the rate of your productivity. Here are some features of Sales Cloud to boost your business productivity.
- Mobile CRM software- Make your phone your portable sales office and handle every single opportunity from anywhere with this mobile feature. Sell call logs, work opportunities, or check dashboards from anywhere.
- Workflow and approval: Workflow lets you design and runs any business process with flexible approvals. Use drag and drop functionality to design and automate business processes.
- Sync and Share files: This functionality lets you share files, publish and track your content in real-time. It also allows you to search files faster and securely share files with your team.
Make Insightful decisions
This feature of Salesforce Sales Cloud turns data into actionable insights that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Reports and dashboards: Dashboards give you the liberty to access the real-time picture of your business, and see the in-depth details. You can also access reports and dashboards from anywhere.
- Sales forecasting: It is an easy, fast and reliable feature and provides a real-time view of the team’s forecast. You can also use in-line editing, override visibility, multi-currency support, and many more extensive features.
With Salesforce’s CRM email-tracking software, sync everything from contacts, events, and tasks.
- Lightning for Outlook and Gmail to sync: Businesses these days run on email. Emails help you connect with customers. Outlook CRM and Gmail integrations will help you in complete view of your customers and help your team to stay up-to-date.
- Send emails from the feed: Salesforce email composer lets you email your contacts instantly from anywhere. Sales reps can create their templates.
Ksolves helping your business grow with Salesforce services
If you ask your sales reps, they will tell you how beneficial Salesforce Sales Cloud is for flourishing business in the right direction. It solves every complex problem like eliminating redundancies, accessing information, optimizing processes, etc. If you are looking for a Salesforce partner that can facilitate things for you. Ksolves is the right place. We have expertise in Salesforce app development and successful project implementation across all sizes of organizations. As a certified Salesforce partner, we promise to bring you the best.
Give us a call for a free demo or write to us in the comment section below.
Contact Us for any Query
Call: +91 8130704295
Read Related Articles –
NetSuite Vs Salesforce: What Should You Go For?
Your Unbeatable Sales Pipeline Is Here!