Ksolves is the fastest-growing IT Services company which has been successfully providing outstanding Salesforce consulting services for more than a […]
Quickbooks can be defined as a software package for accounting. The Quickbooks products are chiefly designed to cater to the needs of small & medium-sized organizations(SMBs). With on-premises accounting applications along with cloud-based versions, accepting business payments, managing & payment of bills, payroll functions, etc become easy.
As both Salesforce and Quickbooks are two cloud-based software, the integration between the two save hours in manual data migration and give information about how your business is operating and where it can be optimized. It also facilitates the sharing of information between accounting & sales, sales orders, client data, costs, and invoicing.
Key Features of Salesforce & Quickbooks Integration
- It synchronizes the updated Quickbooks lists with Salesforce items
- A new client in Quickbooks is also recorded in Salesforce
- The synchronization of Quickbooks & Salesforce cloud can automatically create transaction billing, payment, invoice, etc
- Facilitates event logging & email notifications
- Visualize each and every aspect of business & cash flow. Leverage a 360-degree real time view of critical Salesforce & QuickBooks data from a single place.
Things To Consider For Salesforce & QuickBooks Integration
For Salesforce & QuickBooks integration, there are a few things that you should be mindful of. Have a look!
- Check the versions of Salesforce & QuickBooks that are being integrated. It is more important for QuickBooks as the product has both desktop & cloud versions.
- What’s the ultimate objective of the integration? Is it a one-way or a two-way integration?
- Do you need to update records in real-time? Or, do you require a system that updates on a particular schedule(such as on a daily/weekly/monthly basis)?
- What sort of trigger do you require to relocate a record from one system to another or update it?
- What sort of approvals will a user require to update a transaction into the QuickBooks accounting system?
- What is the ROI of the integration? For a quick estimation, multiply the time savings of your integration with the hourly wage of the employee whose time is being saved by the integration. Then, subtract the integration cost & licensing cost.
- Does the QuickBooks business process workflow & Salesforce configuration match to be integrated? To check this, you should ensure that custom fields are present in both Salesforce & QuickBooks products.
Salesforce Integration With Quickbooks
The Salesforce Connector by QuickBooks is a great tool for salesforce quickbooks integration.
Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Establish a connection between Salesforce & QuickBooks. Simply sign in to QuickBooks Online Advanced as an admin. Then, seek the Salesforce Connector by QuickBooks. Next, you have to select “Get App Now”.
- Step 2: Determine how opportunities will appear in QuickBooks.
- Step 3: Combine your Salesforce products & services with QuickBooks.
- Step 4: Combine Salesforce data to the customized fields on the QuickBooks sales form.
- Step 5: Capture opportunities into QuickBooks. Each time you flag an opportunity “Closed Won” inside Salesforce, it transfers the same opportunity to QuickBooks. There, a sales draft form is automatically created from it.
What are the advantages of QuickBooks integration with Salesforce?
- Better time management as the data flow is bidirectional post-integration.
- Robust assistance in tracking each & every customer’s distinct requirements with the aid of Salesforce.
- Analyzing sales histories for each prospect/customer.
- In-depth analysis of the sales patterns within Salesforce.
- Easy access to open balances & credit limits
- Reduction in duplication & data errors.
Salesforce & Quickbooks are the unquestioned victors in their respective genres. Combining these two potent tools can improve the productivity of both platforms tremendously. Not only does it simplify the accounting system & lead generation in Salesforce but also it reduces the burden of the finance team while letting the sales team work better & independently. If you are looking for the best Salesforce development services, feel free to contact the seasoned experts from Ksolves!
Contact us today for further details!
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : +91 8130704295
Salesforce for Small Business: What you really need to know!
Selecting Your Salesforce CPQ Consulting Partner: Top Things To Consider
Arc Backend Theme Enterprise
Customize the App Drawer background of the theme with the option to choose a color or the image, and manage the transparency of the same.Without following a time-consuming process, a user can search any term from any module or menu and redirect to the same from the app drawer of what you were looking for.
3 thoughts on “How to Integrate Quickbooks and Salesforce?”
We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to going over your web page yet again.
I have been surfing online more than three hours lately, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the web shall be much more helpful than ever before.|
Great Blog! Thanks for sharing this awesome knowledge with us. Field Promax is also one of the Best Quickbooks online Management Software.