Businesses these days are becoming a battleground where the competitive landscape forces companies to rapidly build and deploy software to empower the transformations. Cloud development platform is one such method that is taking up all the burdensome work and allowing organizations to focus more on building applications that can fulfill the needs of customers, employees, and business partners.
Recently, DevOps has changed a lot of things as Cloud projects using DevOps are the latest trend in the software industry. DevOps is being implemented by the majority of Cloud development platforms and applications.
Here in this article, we will discuss how the dynamics in Cloud development platforms are changing and how DevOps is helping accommodate that change for the better.
Changing Dynamics in Cloud Development Platforms
The most interesting thing about DevOps is the agility it offers while automating and deploying the apps and software systems. Earlier the developers used to practice non-conventional methods for development and ever since DevOps has come into the picture, it has changed the whole scenario.
The major goal is to empower the developers to deliver the needs of the business and to remove latency that has been a part of the development for years. Now let us see the links of DevOps with Cloud development platforms–
- Cloud computing has a centralized nature that provides DevOps automation with a platform for testing, deployment, and production. Earlier the distributed enterprise system didn’t go well with centralized development. Now using a Cloud development platform can solve many complex issues encountered by distributed systems.
- DevOps automation is moving forward with the Cloud. Many Cloud developers support DevOps on their platforms with continuous integration. This eventually reduces the cost of on-premise DevOps automation. Cloud developers now find this governance easier to control and trouble-free.
- https://static.ksolves.com/blog/machine-learning/continuous-integration-continous-delivery-of-pipelinesDevOps implemented in the Cloud development platform reduces the need to account for leveraged resources. Cloud utilizes usage-based accounting to track the use of resources by application. Now it has become much easier to track the cost of development resources.
The fun fact here is that rather than cloud-driving DevOps, DevOps is driving the growth of the Cloud.
Why are Cloud enterprises taking the DevOps way?
What actually is enabling enterprises to use DevOps and dictating new approaches for Cloud development platforms? The simplest answer is the dependency for faster development and deployment. The reason is that DevOps is simple and uses a sophisticated approach.
Although the organizations have put forth immense faith in DevOps, there is still a need for other resources to satisfy the current needs of the business. However, this can’t be done alone just with a DevOps system. The high latency during the purchase of the resources slows down the development process. That is why the Cloud development resource is needed to speed up the overall process.
DevOps is surely dictating the new approaches but it does not have much value without the Cloud.
Cloud Application Development
During Cloud application development, the changes need to be done at the very beginning. The modern DevOps tools provide many advantages. Today many organizations are using Cloud development platforms but they need to automate the agile process.
The best process yielding satisfied results is-
- Define the development requirements by taking a look at tasks for the present and future.
- There is a need to define the ROI.
- Define the initial processes that will continue to change with improvement in trial and error.
- Understand the target platform and create synergy between DevOps processes, automation, and target platform.
- Define how applications will operate in the Cloud.
Some Amazing Cloud Development Platforms
Salesforce Cloud computing is one of the best platforms. It offers applications like CRM, ERP, sales, marketing, etc. It has multiple Cloud services like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud. And helps to support customers from anywhere in the world.
- Microsoft Azure development platform
Microsoft’s Azure development platform is used for designing and developing applications through a worldwide network. This Cloud computing service supports various databases, tools, and frameworks.
Google app engine Cloud development platform uses resources like computers, VMs, and hard disks that are located at the Google data center. It is an integrated storage used by developers for live data.
- Adobe Cloud development platform
Adobe offers many products like Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud, and Adobe Document Cloud to provide Cloud services. It allows users to access the tools, solutions for advertising, and building campaigns and solutions for digital documentation.
DevOps paving the way
The fact remains the same both DevOps and Cloud have proved their mettle and continue to be equally valuable for enterprises. However, these enterprises need to further widen the value of DevOps with continuous and agile development. The sole reason for Cloud development to be effective is the use of DevOps. One technology is incomplete without the other. DevOps needs to be implemented with complete understanding, and the Cloud needs to be implemented along DevOps and many decisions based on DevOps tools and Cloud development platforms need to be in sync.
If you haven’t started this process yet, it’s time to do it now. Ksolves is a leading software development company providing best-in-class DevOps services implemented on the best-suited Cloud development platform. If you are keen to learn more, write to us in the comments below or give us a call.
Contact Us for any Query
Call: +91 8130704295
Top Trending DevOps Tools To Look For In 2021
8 Compelling Business Benefits Of DevOps Strategy