What would choose between Monolithic Architecture and Microservice Architecture for the Application Development process? Well, according to a research over 60% organizations in the world are using Microservice for a simple reason, event-driven architecture! Why so? Event-driven architecture allows your application to impersonate real-time streaming. It allows changes in the application to be easily implemented in the entire application with high responsiveness.
However, things might seem easier said than implemented. Event-Driven Architecture requires a solid connection between the Microservice components to behave the way you want your application to be. In other words, you need a tool layout Microservice Architecture for your application and software development process.
Ksolves’ Apache Kafka Development Services reflect exactly what you are looking for! Our high-end Apache Kafka Managed Solution will act as a messenger to distribute the events throughout the application. We’ve discussed things about Event-driven architecture, but what exactly is an event? Don’t worry, this blog will help you understand the core concept of Event-Driven Architecture with a prominent solution for your organization!
Spotlight On An Event
Anything that goes around in the software system is referred to as an event. In fact, something happens in your organization that might trigger a change or update, is an event. Now, what is event-driven architecture? The actions required when these events occur in an organization or simply a software system is designing an event-driven application. Indeed, you guessed it correctly, the entire development process is known as event-driven architecture!
Imagine an event of a completed payment transaction, the event-driven application will muster the order for delivery! Although event and application might differ according to the use case of your organization, you must have got the concept behind an event and event-driven architecture. Now, you might get why more than 60% of organizations choose Microservice Architecture over Monolithic!
Apache Kafka For Event-Driven Architecture
As we already discussed, our Apache Kafka Managed Solution will prove to be ideal for event-driven architecture! However, let’s add some weight to this statement by understanding the role of Apache Kafka Development Services.
- Apache Kafka being a distributed platform, can easily replicate data through a cluster of servers to maintain fault tolerance. In fact, Apache Kafka will also support geolocation features to expand the distribution at various servers.
- This open-source distribution model serves as a hybrid tool when compared to both publish-subscribe models and traditional queueing. What does that mean? The message processing operation will remain as scalable as before even when multiple consumers pass messages.
- Another important point to notice when using Apache Kafka for event-driven architecture is that Kafka comes with an absolute guarantee of maintaining the chronological order of events and their trigger actions.
- When it comes to scalability, Apache Kafka is unmatchable with horizontal scaling options. Again, it can hold terabytes of data with a long retention period. In case of outages extending to an entire day, the event-streaming will remain in order on the next day!
- Apache Kafka comes with a configurable retention order that involves both real-time streaming and batch processing. You can simply integrate Kafka with Hadoop and other Big Data technologies to change the order and use it as per the requirements.
These all-round features make Apache Kafka a best fit for your event-driven architecture! Having discussed a lot about Apache Kafka, now it’s time to shift your attention to the Development part of your ideal Kafka Solution!
Ksolves’ Apache Kafka Development Services
Ksolves India Limited is home to 350+ developers and architects with a single approach of ‘Emerging Ahead Always’. Our Apache Kafka Development Service is an adaptation of the message we live by and the culture we’ve developed over the period of 10 years.
- Ksolves’ alliance with Apache foundation for a seamless Apache Kafka deployment and consultation is what makes us best in the class.
- Ksolves has an amazing track record of delivering successful Apache Kafka deployments with complete customer satisfaction.
- With cross-functional expertise and an extremely talented group of developers. Ksolves offers High-end Apache Kafka support along with training and guidance.
- Whatever be your query, big or small. You can contact us anytime.. Our customers can rely on us 24/7.
- Ksolves offer high durable Apache Kafka deployment that is optimized for high performance and fault tolerance structure.
- We offer a low latency Apache Kafka model and make sure that customers enjoy performance with minimal delay.
We believe that the world is moving ahead with each second, so why should we and you remain behind! Let’s shake hands and move forward for a better tomorrow with highly-productive event-driven architecture for your business! So, when can we expect your call?