Google Cloud recently launched a managed platform for Machine Learning, Vertex AI. Through decades of research and development, Google has finally come up with strong advancement in the field of Artificial Intelligence. The announcement will surely boost the Machine Learning Services in India and bring a smile to the face of ML experts.
However, what is the reason behind the hype of Vertex AI? What is its role in Machine Learning? We will get to know each and every piece of information regarding the managed platform in this blog. So, let’s start with the basic concept of Vertex AI!
What Is Vertex AI?
Vertex AI is a unified Machine Learning platform with custom and pre-trained tooling to build, scale, and deploy ML products faster. The platform offers quick deployment and maintenance of AI-powered devices which took ages to enter the development phase. If you recall the AI projects, the experimental phase took ample time to pass through. With that delay, the development of AI devices by Machine Learning Developers was a long and tidy process.
With 80% fewer code lines and effective use of MLOps Tools, Vertex AI is set to accelerate the time span between the experimental and development phases, and prepare an ML model quickly.
Key Features Of Vertex AI
As we already claimed that Vertex AI will play a huge role in boosting the Machine Learning Services in India and the rest of the countries. So, here are the key features to prove the depth in the statement.
- Machine Learning workflow is a long process where different platforms are involved. However, Vertex AI comes up with a unified API and UI with access to all the Google Cloud services. You can simply train AI models with custom code training and store them in a single repository. Additionally, they can be deployed to the same endpoints.
- Infusion of vision, translation, natural language, and video in ML will be an easy task with pre-trained API available in Vertex AI. Apart from that, you can also build an entirely new application that represents the use case of your business. In fact, the AutoML feature allows ML experts to design a unique platform for businesses.
- You can easily create and execute Machine Learning models with standard SQL queries. Vertex AI allows seamless integration of data throughout the entire life-cycle.
- Vertex AI works perfectly with open-source frameworks to ease the development process for small-scale businesses.
Benefits of Vertex AI
The key features of the unified Machine Learning platform gave an idea about the capabilities. Now, the question arises of how businesses can integrate these capabilities to turn in their favor? So, here are the benefits of Vertex AI to provide you an idea.
- Machine Learning developers don’t necessarily have to be programming experts as the managed platform involves 80% fewer line codes. On the other hand, pre-trained API makes the job easier for the development of AI devices.
- Competitive platforms and custom libraries allow businesses to design a high-class Machine Learning device. In support of that, advanced ML coding also works for the same feat.
- With MLOps tools like Vertex ML Metadata, Vertex Pipelines, and Vertex Model Monitoring, you can manage the ML workflow easily. These tools remove the complexity of repeatability and self-service maintenance.
- MLOps tools like Vertex Vizier, Vertex Feature Store, and Vertex Experiments, accelerate the ML product experimentation speed, ML feature management speed, and deployment speed, respectively. As you can imagine, the time you will save with Vertex AI.
- The ML experts and Data Researchers can easily access the AI toolkit which is constantly updated as per the standards of Google. Therefore, the components of Machine Learning will carry advanced capabilities for your business.
- The unified platform is perfect for data preparation. You can simply infuse data from Cloud Storage and improve prediction accuracy.
- You can easily monitor AI-powered models through indications used in Vertex AI. Whenever you witness a signal deviation, acknowledge the cause of the deviation and collect training data.
Role Of Vertex AI
When it comes to Machine Learning devices, Vertex AI has infused a new life. The unified platform has shown the bright future of Machine Learning and why it is considered a must-have for businesses worldwide. Ksolves, as the leading AI and ML Development Company, acknowledge the announcement by Google. Our developers and architects are ready to implement the Vertex AI services with exclusive knowledge and experience. Contact us to help your business with the managed Machine Learning platform!
Contact Us for any Query
Email : email@example.com
Call : +91 8130704295
Read related article –
Top 12 Benefits of AI in Healthcare in 2021