Salesforce has taken another huge step forward by entering the streaming services market, after dominating the worldwide industry sector with its CRM. Salesforce has made its streaming debut with the introduction of Salesforce+, a live and on-demand video platform aimed primarily at business professionals. It comprises live events, original series, podcasts, and other content that uses captivating tales, thought leadership, and professional guidance to highlight the future of technology in the digital-first world. Salesforce+ provides an always-on, corporate media platform that fosters trusted relationships with customers and a feeling of belonging for the business community, much like companies like Disney, Netflix, and Peloton. With this, viewers will be able to personalize their Salesforce+ experiences by choosing information that is relevant to their position, industry, or topic. In this post, we’ve discussed the compelling reasons why Salesforce plus is, in fact, the secret and necessary ingredient to your success. Take a look!
5 Latest Salesforce+ Lineup Features
Salesforce Studios generates content for Salesforce plus and is growing its team of writers, editors, and producers to add more original programming to the schedule. With legendary speakers, Trailblazer success stories, and game-changing technologies, it claims to deliver the power of Dreamforce to viewers all around the world.
The latest Salesforce+ lineup showcases:
- “Leading Through Change”, a weekly show focused on how corporate executives deal with the pandemic around the world, premiered in March 2020. The series has garnered over 700 million views and the 2021 Content Marketing Award for Best Content Marketing Program with over 60 episodes.
- “The Inflection Point”, a series of interviews with CEOs from top companies such as Coca-Cola, PayPal, Honeywell, and Workday, in which they explore how their personal histories, professional influences, and values affect their leadership principles. In a nutshell, the series shows a different aspect of some of the world’s most powerful people.
- “Simply Put” is a short video series produced by Emmanuel Acho that breaks down complex business topics including how to launch an e-commerce business and boost digital sales.
- Ebony Beckwith, Salesforce’s Chief Philanthropy Officer, hosts “Boss Talks”, a career counseling series aimed to promote professional advancement. Beckwith discusses issues like dealing with impostor syndrome and discovering professional authenticity with people including NFL star Kelvin Beachum Jr. and Mona Monica Kattan of Huda Beauty.
- “Connections” features some of the most creative marketers from IBM, Levi’s, and GoFundMe, among others. It’s a series in which Salesforce President and Chief Marketing Officer Sarah Franklin discuss new methods for marketers to interact with their audiences. The COVID-19 epidemic has turned marketing on its head, rendering long-held strategies and approaches outdated.
Salesforce+ will release more such original content highlighting leaders in industries such as sales and service in the coming months, as well as a new series on how Trailblazers from marginalized groups are re-skilling to find new job possibilities and generate generational wealth.
Dreamforce Is Brought To You Live Via Salesforce+
Salesforce’s major conference, Dreamforce, takes place every year in San Francisco. It’s a family reunion meant to bring the whole Salesforce community together to learn, interact, have fun, and give back: customers, partners, workers, students, and more. With live and on-demand content that viewers can customize to their interests, Salesforce+ has helped make the Dreamforce experience more personalized.
Dreamforce is, at its core, a learning experience. The event this year has four broadcast channels with over 100 hours of creative and exciting material, including:
- Prime Time Channel: The Best of Dreamforce collection includes the most recent Salesforce news and announcements, as well as the most inspiring customer success and transformation stories from Marc Benioff, Salesforce’s CEO and co-founder, as well as Salesforce executives, global leaders, and changemakers.
- Trailblazer Channel: Viewers can learn how to leverage Salesforce from other trailblazer pioneers, innovators, and life-long learners to build successful careers, organizations, and communities. Those customers will get a glimpse at the Salesforce product roadmap, along with the Customer 360 product innovations.
- Customer 360 Channel: It showcases success stories from Trailblazers who have experienced them firsthand, as well as behind-the-scenes insights from Salesforce specialists who built them.
- Industries Channel: It showcases the stories of how industry leaders are rethinking their sectors and generating development in an all-digital, work-from-anywhere environment.
Get in touch with us to discover more about what Salesforce offers its users. We can help you streamline your Salesforce integration process and keep track of any Salesforce+ upgrades at Ksolves, the leading Salesforce integration consultant with years of experience.
Salesforce+ is, without a doubt, the secret ingredient to anyone’s success!
Contact Us for any Query
Call: +91 8130704295
Read Related Articles –
Salesforce Integration Puzzle Finally Solved!
5 Standout New Features Of Salesforce Winter ‘22 Release