- Cloud, Native and 3rd party tools.
- Non-intel platform through a hybrid Cloud.
- Design efficient & optimum DR site infrastructure.
- Application driven RPO/RTO.
- Technology consultants work with business owners to define the IT DR strategy for various applications.
- Robust change and learning management process.
- 2 DR drills per annum with stimulation of DR events.
- 24*7 monitoring of DR setup with ownership of DR SLA.
- Focused & efficient delivery from technologies/services based CoE.
Why Hire Us for Backup & Disaster Recovery Services?
Our Backup & Data Recovery Expertise in all Major Frameworks
Our experts are highly experienced and use the latest tools and technologies to offer efficient data recovery services for your business. We have expertise in delivering reliable solutions for various industry domains to accomplish their customized data restoration needs.
Let's Create Excellence Together!
Are you Looking for Backup & Data Recovery Services? We are Here to Help you!
Find Your Query Here!
What is Backup and Disaster Recovery?
Disasters happen, regardless of how flashy your equipment is. Minimizing the effects comes down to the preemptive measures you take. Disaster prep requires a keen understanding of the policies, tools, and backup procedures to enable the smooth recovery and continuation of your business.
How Does Backup and Recovery Work?
Our on-premise data backups and recovery services save full-system images directly to your BDR Appliance with instant on-site recovery capabilities. We utilize additional offsite backups to protect cloud services, and we verify all backups through screenshots on a daily basis.
Why is Backup & Data Recovery important?
The backup creates a copy of data that can be recovered in the event of a primary data failure. Storing a copy of the data on a separate medium is important to protect against primary data loss or corruption.